- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: formlabs.com
- Company Address: 35 Medford St, Somerville, MA, 02143
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About FormlabsFormlabs is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Hungary, and North Carolina, Formlabs is the professional 3D printer of choice for engineers, designers, manufacturers, and decision makers around the globe.
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, artist, and healthcare professional in the world.
We are seeking a Global Head of Revenue Marketing. This person will be responsible for leading major functions here including growth marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, channel marketing and field marketing.
Our growth marketing / demand gen teams spans the US, Western Europe and a growing number of countries in APAC. With this leader's guidance, they will develop and deliver programs that drive demand, pipeline, and revenue through our direct sales teams. They will be the primary partner for sales leadership so together Sales & Marketing can deliver the ambitious revenue targets Formlabs has.
Marketing Operations is responsible for maintaining the core marketing systems, and providing comprehensive analytics and reporting on our marketing programs.
This will be an extremely cross functional position, partnering very closely with our Global Head of Strategic Marketing, our Global Communications Lead and sales leadership team, and overall company leadership team while reporting directly into our Chief Product Officer. There is a massive opportunity for impact and personal growth.
- Oversee a global team of ~25+ professionals spanning Growth, Demand Generation, and Marketing Operations
- Own hiring, retention, coaching, and development of team members.
- Guide the Growth Team to define and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver high volumes of marketing qualified leads to our direct sales teams in the US and Western Europe.
- Be responsible for demand generation for all of our direct sales squads (currently US/EU + JP/CN) across direct/organic, syndication, and paid channels.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to align direct and channel marketing goals and strategies to sales targets and strategies.
- Oversee the Marketing Operations team, guiding them to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on our direct and channel marketing programs, including full funnel analytics in close coordination with sales operations.
- Own Channel marketing – devise and run global programs that help our partners learn how to sell and market our products and build the knowledge base for them
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing, sales, and company leadership teams to ensure tight alignment on overall revenue marketing strategy and goals, and to help shape broader company strategies.
- Experienced revenue marketing leader with proven track record of scaling a high-velocity demand generation model
- Experience working with and supporting both direct and channel sales teams
- International experience
- Strong leadership skills managing and collaborating with global teams
- Experience in a B2B technology environment
- Well versed in tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) Boston or Berlin
- Experience in 3D printing or the hardware technology sector
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Robust equity program to build future wealth through RSUs
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Low cost fund options in our 401K and access to advisors
- Generous paid Parental Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Tenure-based paid Sabbatical Leave (up to 6 weeks)
- Flexible Out of Office Plan – Take time when you need it
- Ample on-site parking & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Healthy on-site lunches, snacks, beverages, & treats
- Regular sponsored professional development opportunities
- Many opt-in culture events across our diverse community
- And of course… unlimited 3D prints
To all recruitment agencies: Formlabs does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Formlabs employees or any other company location. Formlabs is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.