- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: joinfightcamp.com
- Company Address: 936 W 17th Street, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627
About FightCampFightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. We have an ever-growing library of boxing & kickboxing workouts designed to keep you engaged, focused, and in the zone. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp, you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
The FightCamp iOS app holds over 1000 workouts, drills and adds more than 12 new classes each week. Our customer base has grown to over 30,000 members throughout the US, with over 1.2 billion punches thrown, in just over two years.
We’ve quickly become one of the fastest-growing players in the ever-expanding in-home fitness market, with sales growing 30 times over the last two years. To date, we have raised over $90M in venture capital. We’re committed to shaping the future of at-home fitness and are well-positioned for substantial growth.
FightCamp (formerly known as Hykso) was launched out of Y-Combinator in March 2016.
What We Value
- Collaborative team players with a growth mindset
- High attention to detail with a focus on quality and user experience
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proactive self-starters
About the Role of Director of Supply Chain
As a Director of Supply Chain at FightCamp, you will be responsible for overseeing the company's supply chain operations. You will lead purchasing efforts, manage inventory, and keep in contact with key vendors and partners. You will also arrange the distribution and shipping of FightCamp's hard and soft goods. You will play a critical role in analyzing the performance data to forecast trends in supply and demand while proposing and implementing improvements wherever necessary.
This role will work closely with many internal teams such as Customer Service, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and the FightCamp executive team.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling
- Direct FightCamp’s supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of raw materials, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Work with FightCamp executive team to build reports and supply chain trend forecasting
- Create budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- 10+ years of experience
- Extensive supply chain systems experience
- Proven leadership skills in building and managing teams
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with customers, vendors, and internal employees
- Strong analytical and organizational skillsAbility to operate independently
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Flexible PTO policy
- Free lunches and free snacks (even for remote work)
- Fitness subsidies
- One day, monthly, dedicated to continuous learning/fun projects
- Child care allowance
Come Work With Us
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Shape the future of at-home fitness with us.