- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Website: fandom.com
- Company Address: 130 Sutter St, San Francisco, California 94104, US
About FandomFandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 300 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
About this Role
Fandom is growing! As a Senior IT Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting 2nd and 3rd-tier issues that our employees face on a daily basis, solving complex problems using analytical and creative thinking, and supporting employees' requests across the world. You will also be responsible for maintaining our IT Infrastructure - SaaS Apps and LAN/WAN Networks in offices across the world.
Our department’s mission is to make sure all employees have the tools, systems, knowledge, and experiences to enable them to do their best work. You will be a part of a team that handles global network infrastructure, manages saas applications, and digital security/compliance, and supports 500+ employees across the world.
To accomplish this mission, we do a few things that go beyond running mission-critical IT. We bring new ideas, new technologies, and an unparalleled level of partnership to the organization. We listen, we adapt; we pay attention to the business and then we know what they need before they do.
Most importantly, we are looking for an individual with high energy, a collaborative attitude, and tech-savvy.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd-tier escalation support as needed for Poland, and remote offices across the world.
- Maintain and develop automated onboarding and offboarding solutions using Python.
- Monitor office networks locally and remotely using Ubiquiti interfaces.
- Manage the Jamf Pro and Intune device management systems.
- Manage various SaaS Apps such as Google Workspace, Atlassian, Slack, and Zoom.
- Provide IT Training for new hires.
- 6+ years of macOS/Windows, hardware/software troubleshooting knowledge.
- 6+ years of Corporate IT or Help Desk experience using ticketing systems (Jira, FreshService, Zendesk).
- 4+ experience with AV, video conferencing, and SaaS services, specifically Google apps.
- 2+ years Managing corporate devices using Jamf Pro / Intune
- 2+ years with Bash/Python scripting
- Proven track record of driving results.
Benefits & Perks
- Premium private medical and dental healthcare for you and your family - it's fully covered
- Private life insurance - UNUM - includes medical child assistance and general medical assistance in Poland
- Stock options
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan - 160 points every month to spend on Multisport, cinema tickets, or prepaid shopping cards (Allegro, Zalando, IKEA+)
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.