- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
We’re looking for a QA Engineer!
Who are we?
We are all consumers, professionals and human beings. We all want to build great relationships, to drive our goals forward, and have great experiences that allow us to be effective with our time and effort. This is what Folloze is about.
We are a highly motivated, talented and efficient R&D team, looking to grow in order to bring new and exciting features and become the leading B2B personalized marketing platform.
- Professional development of our employees
- High performance work environment designed for collaboration and great human relationships
- Winning mentality to drive the company’s success
- Accountability and ownership
- Sense of humor
Who are you?
You are a great team member who loves startup work and hands on involvement in every part of a complex system. You can deep dive into a feature while also looking at the whole picture and truly understand product requirements. The passion for quality flows in your blood, and you are excited by the rapid pace of startup work and the autonomy it provides.
You have an uncompromising attitude to software, that combined with a deep understanding of product stories and customer needs results in impeccable features and streamlined user experience.
As a QA tester you will:
- Write test plans for both day-to-day and strategic features.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Own the features release lifecycle through the CI/CD tooling.
- Track, report and analyze bugs.
- 3+ years of web applications testing experience
- Excellent attention to details
- System-wide understanding of complex environments
- Analyzing user stories to derive a test plan
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like: Jenkins, Github, CircleCI
- Work in Agile environment