- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Manufacturing
- Industry: Life Sciences
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: championsoncology.com
- Company Address: One University Plaza, Suite 307, Hackensack, NJ, 07601
About Champions OncologyChampions Oncology, Inc. provides an end-to-end range of research and development solutions and services that improve the productivity of oncology drug development. Using both in vitro to in vivo testing platforms companies can leverage the expertise at Champions Oncology to help guide decision making for clinical development scenarios.
Champions Oncology provides an end-to-end range of oncology research and development solutions and services that improve the productivity of drug development. As a growing Contract Research Organization (CRO), our work environment is fast-paced, challenging and ever adapting to meet the needs and timelines of our pharmaceutical-clients. Our team is passionate and self-motivated working together to accelerate the challenges of oncology drug development and ultimately improve patients’ lives around the world.
Job classification and location: Full-time, hourly, Rockville, MD.
We are looking for an experienced materials handler to coordinate the distribution of supplies to respective teams/departments. Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate inventory by use of inventory management system.
- Document the receipt of all received material for reference.
- Receive, document, and appropriately store samples in accordance with GCLP regulation.
- Maintain a clean and organized supply room.
- Perform and report cycle counts.
- Appropriately store hazardous/flammable chemicals.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with 5S framework.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma/GED and up to 2 years related experience
- Good organizational, math, computer and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team-oriented environment while maintaining a strong sense of accountability, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and relevant regulations and laws
- Ability to follow directions and upper management instructions.
Physical demands and work environment
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle and feel.
- Must be able to lift and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
- All activities require repetitive motion and reaching, pulling or pushing.
- In carrying out the duties of the job there will be frequent exposure to fumes and chemical hazards.
- Duties performed routinely require exposure to blood, body fluid and tissue.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record required
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Champions Oncology is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.