- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: evernote.com
- Company Address: 305 Walnut Street, Redwood City, California 94063, US
About EvernoteEvernote helps you regain control of your day so you can focus on what matters most.
You will be responsible for our Company's total rewards, HR compliance, benefits, perks, family/ medical leave, compensation, project management, vendor management and implementation and administration of HRIS systems including ADP. You will partner with the People Team and Finance Team on a variety of projects such as benefits program design, analysis, compliance, and implementation of new benefit programs and compensation programs. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of benefits information and policies on internal communication resources as well as researching and maintaining our company's pay system.
What you'll do
- Administer employee benefits programs which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness program, flexible spending plan, etc.
- Research and understand current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory filings and updates, ERISA and HIPAA requirements, ACA mandates, audits and non-discrimination testing.
- Ensure our pay rates are fair and equitable.
- Partner with the benefits broker and vendor partners to ensure benefits programs are communicated effectively to employees.
- Responsible for ongoing administration around billing & purchase orders.
- Respond to employee inquiries in a timely manner.
- Lead annual open enrollment.
- Support managers and the People Team in responding to compensation-related inquiries.
- Manage employee life event changes, salary increases and leave with payroll and in HRIS, working closely with HR Specialist on review and timely processing of personnel changes.
- Research and develop salary data, including data for international offices.
- Modify the company’s job architecture to align with Evernote's philosophy.
- Partner with recruiting on new hire compensation offers, mapping to internal and external market data.
- Proactively seek out and maintain a working knowledge of legislation that may affect compensation and benefit policies/practices, review trends, to develop recommendations and execute on changes and improvement.
What you have done
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Vendor management and deep experience in implementation and administration of various HRIS systems such as ADP.
- Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now and ADP Compensation Management tool a plus.
- Significant experience in the design and implementation of benefits programs and systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of regulations for compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrated skill in analytics and critical thinking.
- Proficient skills with spreadsheets (formulas, pivot tables, etc.).
- Experience with the administration of compensation programs, including merit, private-equity, and bonuses.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of pertinent federal and state regulations and filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefit programs, including COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, IRS codes, etc.
- Demonstrated customer focus with the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
Who you are
- You are a self starter, and are eager to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- You hold yourself accountable and deliver results.
- You constantly question what needs to be implemented and what needs to be revised.
- You are team oriented and will collaborate with others even if it is not your area of expertise.
- You have a sense of humor.
- You possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- You are detail oriented and accurate.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrating both initiative and the ability to effectively communicate new ideas, provide education to employees, and collaborate with other members.
- Experience with ADP is a plus
- Payroll experience is a plus
- PHR or SHRM-CP is a nice to have
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.