- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 08/05/2022
- Website: woebothealth.com
- Company Address: 650 5th St, Suite 303, San Francisco, CA 94107, US
About Woebot HealthWoebot Health is the world’s first mental health ally for people and businesses, with scalable, meaningfully engaging AI-powered therapeutic solutions for mental health. From a small tech experiment alleviating anxiety in teens, Woebot Health has grown into an emerging force of change in mental health.
Our vision is to make mental health radically accessible.
We are a team of innovators, experts and business builders who have come together to develop advanced technologies that can transform healthcare.
We’re focused on addressing the vast, unmet need for improved engagement and outcomes in mental health with Woebot, a digital coach that helps people engage more deeply and continuously in their mental health. Woebot's breakthrough is its ability to form a human-level bond with people using the latest in NLP, ML and other advanced technologies. Leveraging this therapeutic bond, and the expertise of our Stanford-trained clinicians and scientists, Woebot is constantly learning from the experience of more than one million people and hundreds of millions of messages exchanged to deliver high quality CBT-based therapeutic tools that are psychologically related and responsive to a person’s dynamic state of health.
Our work to advance human-centered technology has attracted a lot of attention. Today we’ve amassed more mentions in the scientific literature than any other digital therapeutic company, and are regularly featured as the architects of a radically new approach to mental health. But we’ve only just begun. With the backing of some of the world’s most forward thinking investors and a new round of funding complete, we’re poised to redefine how people access mental health care.
Are you ready to create a new future for mental health, for everyone? Let's do it together!
About The Role
Under supervision from our CFO, you’ll work on specific analyses for the Board and C-suite to support Strategic Planning and other projects.
Along the way you will contribute to improving systems, processes and tools to enhance the vision of data analytics, innovation, and strategy development at Woebot Health.
To succeed you will ideally have experience :
- Building and analyzing financial models
- Performing market research and competitive analysis in the digital health/behavioral health industry
- Evaluating the merits of alternative solutions and presenting findings to executive leadership.
How You’ll Thrive
Within Your First 90 Days You Will:
- Build a detailed financial model and create a full pro forma 3-statement model, in collaboration with the Commercial team.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis of digital health/behavioral health industry. Full TAM analysis and market penetration.
- Onboard Woebot onto new financial software. Upload company financials, headcount, and costs.
- Assist and provide input to cost accounting work-track and determine organization costs spent on each product
- Contribute to improving systems, processes and tools to enhance the vision of data analytics, innovation, and strategy development at Woebot Health.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Woebot Health, you will have…
- Produced market and opportunity research and actionable insights to drive build/buy/partner analyses
- Produced deep, thoughtful coverage of market landscapes, including: TAM, competitors, major trends, and Woebot’s positioning
- Led adoption and utilization of a new ERP tool company-wide
- Analyzed strategic, commercial and financial potential of specific investment opportunities
- Monitored M&A and partnership deals in industry/segment
- Performed multiples and valuation analysis/financial modeling
- Created collateral in support of investment activity, including target sourcing lists, investment theses/memos, market landscape evaluations, internal pitch decks, etc
- Conducted due diligence on potential investments, partnerships, and acquisitions
- Monitor monthly budget reports, prepares and leads budget review meetings with department leadership.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis of the digital health/behavioral health industry. Then create market landscapes and research documents analyzing emerging growth areas.
- Analyze market and internal data to identify trends/opportunities then develop strategic options based on the insights synthesized from your analysis.
- Design and deliver compelling presentations to senior leadership where you identify key business implications then provide strategic recommendations aligned with business goals.
- Update data from multiple sources on a regular basis to provide information to management to make strategic business decisions.
- Assist with project management and coordination/development of work plans, deliverables, and activities.
- Maintain report forms, formats, information dashboards, data generators, reports and other resources.
Role Specific Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree- Business Administration, Finance, or Related Field.
- 2-5 years of experience with market research, business analysis, and project management.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative data research and analysis.
- Experience in building and analyzing financial models (which may have been gained through valuation, financial forecasting, financial statement analysis, scenario analysis or transaction services)
- Familiarity with ERP software and similar accounting/finance tools for a growing startup
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities - an ability to diligence complex topics, whether financial or technical, including both primary and secondary research.
- Operating experience in a digital health / healthtech company is a major plus.
- Prior private sector experience such as management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, or investment banking is a plus.
Our Core Values:
- Empathic: You’re a compassionate person and a team player motivated to understand others and help them be successful, too. You care as deeply for your colleagues as you do for our mission and our users.
- Self-aware: You possess a high level of emotional intelligence, which allows you to understand yourself and others, and to have a healthy emotional life in the workplace.
- Proactive & flexible:You are able to hit the ground running, you take responsibility for finding a way to get the job done. You learn as quickly as possible and sometimes do things outside the immediate scope of your work, giving it all you’ve got.
- Strong work-ethic: You’ve mastered healthy habits in your life that allow you to do great things. You exemplify dedication and commitment to coming up with very good results in your work and inspire others to do the same.
- Growth mindset: You believe abilities – like intelligence and talent – can be developed through dedication and hard work. You see failure as an opportunity to grow and welcome feedback as a pathway to your continued success.
- Humble: You recognize that you are one among many, and you hold a genuine desire to discover what other people can offer. You are intrigued by how others think, and how others feel differently from you. You lean into these moments with patience and curiosity.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Healthy Snacks & Meals
Woebot is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.