- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: robinhood.com
- Company Address: , Menlo Park, California 94025, US
About RobinhoodRobinhood was founded on a simple idea—that our financial markets should be accessible to all. In an industry where barriers have prevailed for too long, this hasn’t always been easy. We’re leveling the playing field by making trading more intuitive, more affordable, and more inclusive to ensure that everyone, regardless of wealth or industry knowledge, feels empowered to participate in the financial system.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we’ve built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
What you’ll do day-to-day:
You will be part of an essential team that monitors and reconciles the firm's cash balances and ensures regulatory compliance with SEC and FINRA regulations.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A great deal of experience in handling cash movement and other treasury functions
- A strong background in reconciliations and basic accounting and/or finance understanding
- The ability to adjust to changing priorities and processes
- Accept responsible for various business functions including data entry, tracking of inquiry items, and processing daily requests
- Experience in back office clearing is needed for monitoring and risk reporting
- Accuracy in resolving requests from internal and external counterparts
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting, business, or relevant work experience
- 2 years experience in Brokerage Operations, Financial Services, or related field
- Series 7 or 99 required
- Upholding and spreading the Robinhood Culture in all cross functional interactions
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Strong problem-solving and Excel skills with a bias toward action and automation
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes, bring up concerns and provide suggestions on alternative solutions
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.