- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
Folloze is on a mission to empower all B2B marketing teams by creating the leading B2B Buyer Experience Platform. Marketing and revenue teams rely on Folloze to deliver engaging, personalized, and data-driven experiences quickly and easily across the entire customer journey. Top B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco, and ServiceNow, use Folloze to create amazing digital experiences that help win and keep more customers and fuel long-term growth.
About the Role & Your Contribution:
You are a great team member who loves startup work and makes an impact through deep ownership and collaboration. You value agility and manage uncertainty. It’s not enough for you to complete your tasks - you own and care for them long after they have been shipped. You live the backend development, you love to tackle performance issues, design and implement new patterns, services and solutions to make the system more efficient, faster, supportable, maintainable and scalable. You are an expert in backend web development.
As part of your role you will be part of the team that plans and implements how to scale our system. You will work on performance issues, building new infrastructures and tools and boost the overall system performance.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have 6+ years working experience as a backend engineer for a large web application.
- Must have experience in nodejs
- Must have experience working in a startup
- Experience with performance optimizations
- Experience working with tools like Newrelic or Datadog
- Experience with SQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- Experience in cloud web systems design and development
- Ability to learn a business domain in a fast pace environment
- Mature software design skills
- Ability to plan and lead complex features end to end
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fast learner
- Team player
We believe in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, potential stock grants, 401K & unlimited paid time off. Our key to success is building and growing a team that consistently demonstrates passion, positive attitude, and a winning mindset.