- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
We are in an inflection point where the B2B buying process is being transformed from the ground-up. Buying teams are redefining the rule of engagement and only companies that will be able to understand their buyers and deliver state of the art, customized, value driven, data powered experience are going to win in the marketplace.
Folloze is a leading enterprise platform that powers customer-centric B2B buyer journeys. Our platform helps companies lead by providing personalized, orchestrated, data driven buying experience for prospects and customers. It is designed as a self service scalable platform with experience engine, content intelligence, data services, orchestration and AI.
Folloze serves hundreds of marketing organizations including leading companies such as Autodesk, ServiceNow, Oracle, Okta, Cisco and many more.
We’re looking for a Senior backend engineer!
Who are we?
Our R&D organization is high performing, motivated and collaborative and we are looking to scale to support the next phase of growth. We are looking for great professionals but also great people that can join the team and help define the next chapter of the company and lead the B2B Buyer enablement category.
- Professional development of our employees
- High performance work environment designed for collaboration and great human relationships
- Winner mentality to drive the company’s success
Who are you?
You are a great team member who loves startup work and makes an impact through deep ownership and collaboration. You value agility and manage uncertainty. It’s not enough for you to complete your tasks - you own and care for them long after they have been shipped.
You live the backend development, you love to tackle performance issues, design and implement new patterns, services and solutions to make the system more efficient, faster, supportable, maintainable and scalable. You are an expert in backend web development.
Why should you join us?
- Help to build the perfect B2B buyer experience.
- Be part of the team that leads the backend development to scale.
- Find your work-life balance through our hybrid working model.
As a senior backend engineer you will:
- Be hands-on!
- Be part of the team that plans and implements how to scale the system.
- Work on performance issues and boost the overall system performance.
- Work on building new infrastructures and tools.
- 6+ years working experience as a backend engineer for a large web application - must.
- Experience in nodejs - must
- Experience working in a startup - must
- Experience with performance optimizations
- Experience working with tools like Newrelic or Datadog
- Experience with SQL, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- Experience in cloud web systems design and development
- Ability to learn a business domain in a fast pace
- Mature software design skills
- Ability to plan and lead complex features end to end
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fast learner
- Team player