- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
Folloze is on a mission to empower all B2B marketing teams by creating the leading B2B Buyer Experience Platform. Marketing and revenue teams rely on Folloze to deliver engaging, personalized, and data-driven experiences quickly and easily across the entire customer journey. Top B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco, and ServiceNow, use Folloze to create amazing digital experiences that help win and keep more customers and fuel long-term growth.
About the Role & Your Contribution:
Folloze is looking for an energetic People Operations manager to join our People & Culture team.
Your primary focus will be improving and managing People systems and processes, as well as communicating them to members in all Folloze locations to ensure an excellent employee experience.
You will work closely with the People & Culture team on data collection and transactions, and improvement of employee services. This role calls for a self-driven, strong problem solving individual.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a well rounded experience in all HR/People related practices, familiar with labor law, will be detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, with a strong sense of integrity. HR certification preferred.
What you will do at Folloze
- Administer and provide input into the Folloze’s people policies and procedures: Onboarding, leave, reward programs and off-boarding
- Manage and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Benefits: Support employees in enrollment, contributions communicate and address plan questions and changes, hold annual training for open enrollments and onboard/off-board from plans.
- Ensure employee data integrity
- Be an ambassador of company culture and drive initiatives to constantly build upon and improve culture
About Our Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years in HR roles
- Experience in all facets of human resources including: Recruitment processes, talent management, benefit and compensation administration, employee relations and legal compliance requirements, HRIS and Payroll.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law and associated regulations
- Experience handling sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written)
- Independent self-starter, with the ability to effectively work collaboratively across disciplines
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- High empathy and experience to drive diversity & inclusion strategies
- Self driven can work independently and excited to collaborate with others
- Service oriented, energetic
- Excellent problem solving skills, and handling multiple priorities
We believe in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, potential stock grants, 401(k) & unlimited paid time off. Our key to success is building and growing a team that consistently demonstrates passion, positive attitude, and a winning mindset.
How you will be rewarded
- Pay Range in Colorado: Base salary $75,000 to $100,000 annually
- Restricted Stock Units may be granted at time of hire
***The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.