- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
Folloze is on a mission to empower all B2B marketing teams by creating the leading B2B Buyer Experience Platform. Marketing and revenue teams rely on Folloze to deliver engaging, personalized, and data-driven experiences quickly and easily across the entire customer journey. Top B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco, and ServiceNow, use Folloze to create amazing digital experiences that help win and keep more customers and fuel long-term growth.
About the Role & Your Contribution
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service and risk management. This person will perform routine health checks and assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers the most return on investment from Folloze. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention and expansion of Folloze business.
What you will do at Folloze
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers to drive product adoption and ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provider recommendations based on risk and business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell Success Services.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- 4 years or more of customer success experience in SaaS organization, start-up experience a plus
- General knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape.
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT systems
- Agreeable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Deep understanding of Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, and Service Excellence methodologies and processes.
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as NetSuite, Salesforce, and Workday preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
We believe in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, potential stock grants, 401K & flexible paid time off. Our key to success is building and growing a team that consistently demonstrates passion, positive attitude, and a winning mindset.
How you will be rewarded
- Base Pay Range in Colorado: $85,000 - $105,000
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units may be granted at time of hire
The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.