- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Buying/Merchandising
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: thirdlove.com
- Company Address: 555 Market Street , Floor 13, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About ThirdLoveThirdLove is the third largest online intimate apparel brand behind VS and Aerie (according to NPD) and we're expanding into more categories quickly. We're backed by a long list of tier-1 venture capitalists, well known angel investors and celebrities.
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For:
ThirdLove is seeking a Sr Merchandise Planner to join our growing Merchandising & Planning team. In this role, you’ll work closely with merchants, designers, finance, and operations to optimize the assortment and invest in inventory to meet sales targets. You’ll analyze sales, inventory, and customer data to gain insights that help guide the team and ensure that TL has the elevated essentials our customers want, when they want them. The ideal candidate is an Excel guru who has a strong understanding of how to use data to drive decisions and is able to spot risk on the distant horizon. As a member of the TL team, adaptability, problem solving, and collaboration are a must. This position reports directly to the Sr Manager of Planning.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference:
- Analyze sales and inventory data to guide product assortment and inventory decisions
- Execute inventory planning processes including category planning, open-to-buy, replenishment, seasonal buy planning, purchase order creation and final few management
- Improve inventory efficiency and forecasting accuracy through development and/or implementation of forecasting tools
- Share product insights and performance to plan with the leadership team on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Partner with production and logistics teams to manage lead times and set purchasing schedules
- Perform independent analysis and recommend courses of action to drive profitable sales
- Partner with and help coach and develop planning teammates
- Lead other projects as assigned.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of inventory planning experience including sales forecasting and OTB, preferably in high SKU count categories
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large datasets and build/improve models
- Passion for start-ups, ecommerce, and rapid growth
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Analytical prowess and demonstrated ability to interpret data to solve business-critical problems
- Flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities (i.e. startup life)
- Strong collaborator with cross functional partners
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work efficiently
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Looker and Netsuite ERP preferred
ThirdLove Offers You:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.