- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: thirdlove.com
- Company Address: 555 Market Street , Floor 13, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About ThirdLoveThirdLove is the third largest online intimate apparel brand behind VS and Aerie (according to NPD) and we're expanding into more categories quickly. We're backed by a long list of tier-1 venture capitalists, well known angel investors and celebrities.
This role is based in Argentina, if you are not based there, please do not apply. The position is remote but must be in Argentina as we have a team there and will do meetups every so often to get the team together.
This role pays in US Dollars.
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to ensure the high quality of ThirdLove’s platform across the development lifecycle and thus take our revolutionary technology to the next level!
We constantly question the way we work, but currently, work in two-week sprints. We use Jira to schedule our tasks and promote discussion on decisions made at the beginning of the sprint. We are working with hundreds of customers, exponential traffic growth, and millions of impressions per month, so your work will impact millions of people!
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
Ensuring the software quality by analyzing, verifying, and validating a software project’s functional, performance and security requirements. This includes the creation of test plans and test cases. Responsible for manual execution of test plans and test cases, reporting the results, and managing bug reporting and tracking.
- Functional testing over an e-commerce website based on Shopify, among other technologies
- Analyze, plan, write and execute manual test cases
- Bug reporting and tracking, and backlog management
- Perform system, integration, regression, and exploratory testing
- Apply white box and black box testing techniques
- Perform Frontend testing (WEB applications over desktop, mobile, and tablet devices)
- Perform Backend testing (APIs, database data consistency)
- Perform queries to Web APIs (HTTP, REST, GraphQL)
- Testing over Android and iOS devices
- Perform queries over relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL)
- Upload/deploy Shopify themes from source code by using GIT version control
- Partner with other QA engineers to create a unified test approach
- Partner with a PM in order to validate the software requirements
- Work with support, stakeholders, and developers to aid in the replication of software defects.
- Collaborate as part of a development team by providing a customer viewpoint
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality
- Contribute to meetings, Scrums, and other inter-team interactions.
- Minimum five (5) plus year’s software QA testing experience.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you own your part of the product
- Experience working with SQL, MS SQL, Mongo, and Postgres
- Experience working with browser’s dev console (logs, cookies, local storage, etc)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) – Agile SCRUM and test-driven development experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end-users. Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong prioritization skills, candidate must be able to prioritize projects based on market demands
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with end-users or Product Management to ensure requirements are represented within test plans
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientation
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.