- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: thirdlove.com
- Company Address: 555 Market Street , Floor 13, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About ThirdLoveThirdLove is the third largest online intimate apparel brand behind VS and Aerie (according to NPD) and we're expanding into more categories quickly. We're backed by a long list of tier-1 venture capitalists, well known angel investors and celebrities.
This role accepts applications from those located in the following states: California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Washington.
Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our team at ThirdLove is inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
Reporting to the Head of Website, the E-commerce UX/UI Designer is responsible for designing a best in class e-commerce experience. They will design intuitive and high converting solutions leveraging user research from the team and data sources.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Provides UX/UI design support while understanding user-centered design principles and best practices..
- Partners with other eCommerce team members to design wireframes and mockups that translate e-commerce requirements into highly functional, user-friendly experiences.
- Iterates and evolves designs by working with the Head of Website to improve engagement and onsite usability through A/B Testing.
- Responsible for creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Translates business requirements, end user needs and input from cross-functional teams into differentiated design solutions.
- Continuously make recommendations to improve our UX/UI by analyzing heat maps, user recordings, and on-site events.
- Collaborate with visual design partner for creative inputs on UI/UX designs.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams.
- You have the ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals.
- You enjoy working quickly—we move fast and need someone ready and willing to shift on a dime and keep moving.
- You are data-driven and results-oriented.
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce design
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating proficiency in designing for e-commerce stores.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Photoshop and Figma or their equivalents.
- Familiar with CRO best practices, including A/B testing
- Structural knowledge of HTML and CSS
ThirdLove Offers You:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.