- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/22/2022
- Website: thirdlove.com
- Company Address: 555 Market Street , Floor 13, San Francisco, California 94105, US
About ThirdLoveThirdLove is the third largest online intimate apparel brand behind VS and Aerie (according to NPD) and we're expanding into more categories quickly. We're backed by a long list of tier-1 venture capitalists, well known angel investors and celebrities.
Who We Are
ThirdLove is the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. ThirdLove was recently recognized as Great Places to Work, a certification given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means ThirdLove is one of the best companies to work for in the country.
If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a highly creative Visual Designer with an elevated aesthetic to join our fast-growing creative team. The Visual Designer is responsible for working directly with the Sr. Art Director and creative team to concept, design and execute a wide range of projects related to our integrated marketing channels with a focus on email and site. The ideal candidate has an impeccable attention to detail and refined eye for typography, photography, layout and color theory and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference
- Execute day-to-day design of high volume digital creative assets including: emails, paid ads, display ads, social media, site updates, print and other brand collateral such as box inserts etc.
- Abide by evergreen and seasonal style guides and translate into any layout and format.
- Turn around edits quickly within a fast paced environment.
- Deliver creative assets on time and maintain fluid communication with project managers and marketing teams on the status of projects and roadblocks for getting work accomplished.
- Adapt learnings from performance results to future projects and question the status quo.
Who You Are
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Refined sense of typography and understanding of messaging hierarchy in design
- Strong eye for photography and layout
- Knowledge or passion for the fashion and retail industry and shopping experience
- Knowledge of ADA compliance and responsive design principles is a plus
- Ability to illustrate is a plus
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency in Figma
- Strong portfolio, showcasing design and concept
ThirdLove Offers You
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.