- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: folloze.com
- Company Address: 1820 Gateway Drive, suite 330, San Mateo, CA, 94404
Next-generation personalized marketing platform.
Folloze is on a mission to empower all B2B marketing teams by creating the leading B2B Buyer Experience Platform. Marketing and revenue teams rely on Folloze to quickly and easily deliver engaging, personalized, and data-driven experiences across the entire customer journey. Top B2B brands, including Autodesk, RingCentral, Cisco, and ServiceNow, use Folloze to create amazing digital experiences that help win and keep more customers and fuel long-term growth.
About the Role & Your Contribution:
Folloze is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and operationally-focused Revenue Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
The Revenue Operations Manager is an innovative builder – eager to design and implement a unified standard of excellence across data, infrastructures, workflows and internal processes for our rapidly growing Revenue team. Acting as the glue across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, you will drive efficiency and effectiveness.
RevOps is a key catalyst in driving revenue through one source of truth - data. You are motivated by analytics, forecasting, and reporting. This role requires a business-oriented mindset, but also technical Salesforce capabilities, ideally as a certified Salesforce administrator. Over time, you will own the company’s Salesforce instance while also collaborating directly with the executive leadership team and across all functions. You find cross-team collaboration essential to success and will partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to streamline and automate reporting.
Through your matched analytics and communication skills, you empower others to make data-driven decisions, enabling our team to maximize our customer experience and improve sales enablement across the business.
You are eager to evaluate our current tech stack and tools and implement those essential to our continued success.
You have an understanding of SaaS best practices in terms of the calculation and reporting of metrics that are crucial to scaling a growing business - and are eager to join a rapidly growing company.
What you will do at Folloze:
- Work across marketing, sales, and customer success to strengthen our infrastructures, workflows and internal processes and implement SaaS best practices in regard to the Revenue team’s reporting and dashboard management.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained cross-functionally by instilling data quality standards across all data related activities.
- Partner with our internal cross-functional stakeholders to establish, document, and define business requirements, metrics and KPIs.
- Enable our team to meet and exceed revenue targets through effective data management of the metrics and key performance indicators that drive our business.
- Drive the strategy, evaluation and execution of our GTM tech stack and SFDC related projects to identify scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Provide CRM administrative support to the Revenue team and manage relevant business tool subscriptions and integrations.
- Establish yourself as a cross functional leader to identify, design and implement business processes that increase productivity and remove bottlenecks.
About Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years Revenue Operations of experience within Saas
- 3+ years of experience with analytics and reporting tools
- Experience organizing, analyzing and reporting on data
- Experience with technical Salesforce administration (preferably certified Salesforce administrator)
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation operations (preferably Marketo)
- Knowledge of sales and customer success tech stacks, such as ClientSuccess, Outreach.io, etc.
- A data-driven mindset and strong desire to solve problems and optimize processes
- Well-developed communication skills, ability to explain complex problems, and to share and visualize findings with stakeholders in product, revenue operations and senior leadership teams
We believe in a healthy work-life balance, company-wide transparency, wearing many hats, and rewarding excellence. Our ethos supports long-term employee growth and development including a highly competitive benefits package including healthcare, potential stock grants, 401K & unlimited paid time off. Our key to success is building and growing a team that consistently demonstrates passion, a positive attitude, and a winning mindset.
How you will be rewarded
- Pay Range in Colorado: Base salary $93,000 - $105,000 annually + Bonus Potential
- Restricted Stock Units may be granted at time of hire
***The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.