- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Life Sciences
- Post Date: 09/23/2022
- Website: championsoncology.com
- Company Address: One University Plaza, Suite 307, Hackensack, NJ, 07601
About Champions OncologyChampions Oncology, Inc. provides an end-to-end range of research and development solutions and services that improve the productivity of oncology drug development. Using both in vitro to in vivo testing platforms companies can leverage the expertise at Champions Oncology to help guide decision making for clinical development scenarios.
Champions Oncology is a technology-enabled research organization that leverages an end-to-end range of research and development solutions to improve the productivity of oncology drug development. Using computational and experimental testing platforms, Champions Oncology improves decision making for effective therapeutic development. Our team is passionate and self-motivated working together to accelerate the challenges of oncology drug development and ultimately improve patients’ lives around the world.
REPORTING LOCATION: Remote in UK
REPORTING MANAGER: Sr Director, Head of Marketing
As a member of the Marketing team, the Marketing Associate will support the marketing department and help achieve business goals through building strong marketing campaigns, managing and executing our content strategy and plan/manage/execute virtual or face-to-face events in the European territories.
- Assist the global marketing team in strategic planning for European territories annually.
- Gather and analyze client behavior data for our Marketing metrics/KPIs in European based territories.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product/service to competitors' products/service in Europe.
- Coordinate with external consultants to translate collateral created in US that is relevant to European based customers (Sell sheets, Blogs, White papers, infographics, etc.).
- Plan/manage/execute organization of virtual webinars and face-to-face scientific meetings within the European territory.
- Liaises with European Business Development Team on Europe-focused marketing campaigns
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
- Master of Science with commercial experience
- 2 years of experience as a marketing associate or event manager preferred
- Solid knowledge of the oncology drug development industry
- Prior experience hosting, organizing scientific webinars/events preferred
- Knowledge of HubSpot digital inbound marketing tool and Salesforce CRM system
- Solid computer skills, MS Office Suite, Web analytics and Social Media platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, self-motivated with a goal-oriented attitude
- A proven self-starter with independent working skills
- Ability to work and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel 25-50% to scientific meetings when needed
This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary. Champions Oncology is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.