Bloom Energy, a solid oxide fuel cell company, is seeking for a Senior Developer to join its IT team. This position will have responsibility of helping to enable Bloom’s CIG and Field Service teams by leveraging the saleforce.com platform and related applications for the full lifecycle in Field Servicing from Case Management, Work Order Management, Dispatch Management, Asset Management, Inventory Management, Contract Management, Mobile Management, Customer Portals , as well as developing custom solutions to improve operational efficiency including integrating with Oracle ERP and other key enterprise applications.
Location: This position will be based in Bangalore, India
Role and Responsibilities:
- Technical owner of the following applications, in support of functional business owners: Sales, Service & Field Service Lightning.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions, design and document requirements.
- Design solutions using Force.com API, APEX, Visual Force and other tools that extend the product, manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Understand internal business operations of CIG/Field Service in order to develop/enhance solutions that optimize business processes and facilitate decision making.
- Understands value of cloud-based solutions, serve as a technical expert, and share your unique perspectives based on a combination of industry best practices, technical knowledge, past experience, and personal research.
- Analyze, configure, develop, and support Salesforce.com applications, and other cloud applications, to meet the day-to-day needs of the business.
- Develop integration interfaces and logic and follow agile methodology for application release & test phases. Perform technical transition/handover once project(s) are completed.
- Develop and deliver training as new features/applications are rolled out.
- Balances design of new tools and capabilities with required support and overhead (SDLC management).
- At least 4-5 years of experience with the majority of the following areas: Sales/Service Cloud, Field Service, Community portal, Salesforce platform, Integrations, Workflows, Escalations, Data analysis, Data migrations/mapping/loading, Business/object modeling, User adoption/change management, User/system security, Mobile/Tablet technologies, System configurations, Software development, Code migrations/deployments, Troubleshooting, Metrics dashboards and reporting, Project management, Offshore development model.
- Experience in an external client-facing role and/or internal role interacting directly with business leaders and teams
- Experience with complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Highly self-motivated with ability to direct your own work as well as others as needed.
- Excellent communication skills are required with the focus to support the sales team.
- Flexible and open to learning new technologies and its application to business.