Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is the fastest-growing brokerage ever, with over four million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
We’re looking for talented, motivated iOS engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood’s mobile experience across the globe.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Build smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Own features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Work with closely with our CEO and VP of Product Engineering
- Collaborate closely with engineers from other teams
What we’re looking for:
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with product designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for tough technical challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in CS ideal
Core Tech Stack:
- Swift & ObjectiveC
- Core Data
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Robinhood prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Robinhood is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Robinhood and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.