Frontier Car Group builds and runs marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products, and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Product Designer who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to design great platforms and software.
What you’ll do...
You’ll sit within our ‘SWAT team’, working on rapid-fire tasks for a variety of native and web applications, including consumer auction platforms and internal software.
You’ll create, maintain and iterate on digital products. You think on your feet, pull in all the necessary data, user and team and business insight to deliver effective design solutions in a time pressured environment.
You know how to shape complexity into simple, valuable end-user experiences.
Coordination and collaboration with PM’s and Engineers comes natural to you, and you speak both languages fluently.
You enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment, where your focus can change quickly.
Take ownership of your work, and responsibility for the detail, guiding your design through each step of the process.
Who you are...
- You’re experienced in UI/UX design, shipping digital products and understand what it takes to create great user-oriented design
- You’re a great communicator
- You’ve worked with native apps (Android / iOS)
- Fluent in Sketch and experience of working with design systems.
- You understand technical constraints, knowing some programming (or HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus
- You’re always looking to hone your design instincts through the use of user feedback tools, analytics and data
- Working with e-commerce or emerging markets is a plus
Office in the city center of Berlin with a kitchen and game area, and height- adjustable tables
Flexible working hours and option of home office
An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
Open mindset for new technologies and processes
Vibrant team culture