Frontier Car Group builds and runs platforms focused on emerging markets in the used car sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys working in a vibrant, high-paced environment to create great platforms and software for an international audience.
You will contribute to the continued expansion of our selling platform. This platform covers the end-to-end process from the buyers’ perspective, from participating in auctions to making payments and receiving purchased inventory, as well as add-on services like financing/insurance/etc, open marketplace and much more.
You will work closely with other Product Managers, Designers and the Engineering teams to produce functional requirements, support the development process and get your features live for the users.
Based on the inputs and requirements of our operating countries, you will shape your own way of working and deliver solutions that will serve both the common and custom needs of all of our local markets.
- Experience working in the software development industry, either as a developer or Project Manager, preferably in the area of eCommerce with physical goods, B2C products or back office products
- Combination of process-based & customer focused thinking, both for internal and external users
- Hands-on experience of agile methodology
- Ability to think creatively and prioritise ideas and solutions efficiently
- Self-driven by numbers, from strategic planning to detailed execution
- Great communication skills, primarily in English (Spanish, Turkish, or Indonesian a plus)
We offer the possibility to work together with a team of experts in different areas like frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, iOS, Android and QA.
Office in the city center of Göteborg, Head office in the city center of Berlin with occasional travels between the cities
Team Events with the Berlin team
Highly-skilled international colleagues with an open mindset for new technology and processes
30 days paid vacation
Pension according to ITP1