We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly organized and proactive Recruiting Intern to join GumGum’s People Operations team.
Why is the recruiting coordinator important to us?
Providing an inviting, informative, and all around great experience to candidates is a critical part of recruiting top talent to help build GumGum.
- Provide top notch end to end candidate experience
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve interview rooms, and provide regular follow-ups & confirmations for the candidates/interviewers
- Assist in managing third party vendor relationships (recruiting agencies) as appropriate
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring leaders
- Assist the recruiters and hiring managers in communication with applicants/candidates and is responsible for staying in touch with job applicants
- Manage job postings on careers site and job boards
- Posts and manages job postings in the application tracking system (Jobvite)
- Assists the Talent Acquisition Coordianator by sourcing candidates, scheduling and facilitating candidate interviews, whether onsite, via phone or video conference
- Schedules external assessment for potential new hires
- Identifies availability of current employees and creates new hire on-site interview agendas
- Supports intern recruitment, from sourcing to onboarding
- Recent graduate or Junior/Senior currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Human Resources is a plus
- Industry relevant training or technical courses strongly desired
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of detail
- Proactivity and ability to work efficiently and independently
- Desire for continuous development and have passion to learn
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills is a must
- Strong technical skills in google applications, Microsoft Office, Mac,etc.
- Interpersonally savvy and thrives off of delighting people/ customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor
- Paid intership
- Monthly office events
- Dog-friendly office (@dogsofgumgum)