We are currently seeking a Strategic Engagement Manager to join our world class Customer Success team.
- Responsible for enterprise clients' projects and involved in all stages of the sales process from pre-sales to trial management to project managing complex, large-scale deployments.
- Understand, identify, communicate and implement best practice solutions for customer planning needs as well as internal implementations and solutions
- You will define immediate business value and produce solutions and ROI that fulfill the customer’s needs, within budget and schedule constraints.
- You will drive complex deployments of SmartDrive services while working side by side with C-suite customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases.
- Senior Program Manager for large-fleet rollouts through oversight and assistance in providing a clear picture of the onboarding process and integrating the Program into the client’s safety culture.
- Implement processes, templates and reporting artifacts to capture and provide executive level dashboard reporting on trial statuses, key performance indicators and operational measures.
- Subject matter expert in such areas as safety program integration, effective program oversight and implementation, client communications strategies, change management, safe driving behaviors and data analysis.
- Developing and managing project plans based on the client needs and ensuring the program milestones and objectives are being met.
- Acting as the Client advocate within SmartDrive and working with internal teams on client needs, future enhancements and to solve any issues that arise.
- Developing and delivering professional, effective presentations, program reviews and training to all levels within the client organization, including executives/key decision makers
- Analyzing data and presenting rational, coherent and well developed solutions to client requests, at times before the client makes the request!
- BA/BS required with a Graduate degree a plus
- Minimum 7 years of successful account management and strategic consulting experience in a large account environment.
- Strong consulting, analysis, design and presentation skills. Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand Customer’s complex problems and how it relates to the customer’s business
- Demonstrated success in managed services, trucking and fleet industry experience is highly preferred.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and analyze it in order to effectively provide solutions to client.
- Ability to expand existing account relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge and a track record of working effectively with technical and business functions.
- Demonstrated success, with specific examples, managing complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Project preferred
- Must have the ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- Ability to work from home
- Ideal candidates will be located and able to travel within the Northeastern region of US
ABOUT SMARTDRIVE SYSTEMS
SmartDrive Systems, the recipient of Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Value Leadership Award for Video Safety Solutions, gives fleets and drivers unprecedented driving performance insight and analysis, helping save fuel, expenses and lives. Its video analysis, predictive analytics and personalized performance program help fleets improve driving skills, lower operating costs and deliver significant ROI. With an easy-to-use managed service, fleets and drivers can access and self-manage driving performance anytime, anywhere. The company, which is ranked as one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, has compiled the world’s largest storehouse of more than 200 million analyzed risky-driving events. SmartDrive Systems is based in San Diego, and employs over 650 people worldwide.
SmartDrive Systems, Inc., is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.