About the team
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so. As an engineer on Evernote’s Growth Infrastructure team you’ll design, build and scale the high-impact services that drive growth at Evernote. We build Evernote's in-app communication platform, and are currently working on the next generation of our experimentation platform. We work to ensure that the over 200 million users who rely on Evernote have an engaging and personalized experience.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build new features.
- Develop microservices with our new Kubernetes-based service deployment system
- Design and build a flexible experimentation platform
- Build out and scale our in-app user messaging platform
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What you've done
- You have 5+ years of software development experience
- You have strong coding ability in Java (or similar language)
- You’ve designed, built, and debugged scalable distributed systems
- You are dedicated to writing reliable, testable and maintainable code
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
- You are able to communicate complex concepts clearly and succinctly
- You’ve Earned a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or gained equivalent experience