About the team
Are you passionate about helping customers? Do you like working with companies to address their need? Are you creative yet data oriented? If so, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is for you. The CSM role is part of Evernote’s Customer Experience organization and reports to the Manager of Customer Experience. The goal of the team is to grow the business by providing customers with an exceptional experience.
The role has four primary responsibilities:
Account Management - You will maintain the relationship with Evernote’s business accounts. Ensure customers have the required information and knowledge to use the Evernote application to its fullest capabilities. This entails conducting demos and custom trainings, gaining insight to their use case(s) and providing can-do support.
Account Growth - You seek to find opportunities to grow seats within the accounts you lead. Work with the administrators and key executives in the client organization, provide solutions that will increase penetration and expand existing account revenue.
Onboarding - You act as the lead onboarding new customers onto Evernote’s services. This will require coordination with the sales team to ascertain use case and develop a custom program to ensure a smooth launch.
Advocacy - As the main point of contact for the customer, you will be expected to advocate for them within Evernote. This would include ensuring their support issues are addressed in a timely manager, they provide input to product management on new features, and provide them a product roadmap as requested.
Evernote’s CSMs are product authority with a passion to build Evernote evangelists by enabling our business customers to work smarter, and ultimately drive team productivity.
What you’ll do
Be responsible for the entire post-sale customer relationship with a defined book of accounts to make EB an essential part of their tech stack. This will include:
- Relationship Management
- Product Education
- Drive Evernote Business license adoption and active usage via one-to-one or one-to-many consultative approaches
- Advise customers on the best way to launch and scale Evernote Business
- Conduct regular business reviews within assigned accounts
- Expand the use of Evernote Business within accounts. This may include both adding new seats and collaborating with Sales to reach into other parts of the client’s organization
- Train key customer partners to be an authority on the product and train their teams (Train the Trainer) on standard methodologies and deployment strategies to become increasingly self-sufficient
- Advocate for customers and partner with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and requirements into new product solutions
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing assets and carry out an extraordinary onboarding experience
- Track and maintain key deployment and adoption metrics, which can be brought to scale to 20,000+ organizations who already rely on Evernote Business to power their team productivity
- Identify and drive customer references and case studies
What you've done
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years in a customer success group (or related role) with a real passion for customer relationships
- Demonstrated active problem solving
- Very strong written and communications skills
- Familiar with Salesforce.com account management process
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Out of the box thinker
- Service oriented and enjoy speaking with customers all day
- Great teammate
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.