Join our team
Lattice Engines, a predictive analytics company empowering B2B marketing and sales, is a seeking a Customer Solutions Manager. Our software is used by over a hundred leading firms and many Fortune 500 companies including Dell, EMC, Thompson Reuters, PayPal, Staples, and SunTrust Bank. Backed by Sequoia Capital and New Enterprise Associates, Lattice features a proven leadership team with backgrounds from companies such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce.com and Eloqua. If you want make a difference – not just a living – come join our team. Be a part of the growth acceleration phase of a market leading company in the right space at the right time.
Do you have a passion for data-driven insights? Do you have a strong opinion on the great demand generation practices? When you eat alphabet soup do you only see M Q L and S Q L floating around?
The Customer Solutions Manager serves as a trusted advisor to our customers, helping them achieve success with Lattice solutions and maximize their return on investment. The CSM is responsible for understanding customer requirements, managing project implementation and driving adoption. Over time, CSMs should be capable of sharing marketing lead generation and sales productivity best practices. The CSM will work with the Lattice Sales team to expand our customer footprint. CSMs will regularly interface with our customer’s Sales, Marketing, Analytics and IT teams to execute their role.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Lattice’s enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Lead a cross-functional team of Lattice and customer resources for solution implementation
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and perform quarterly business reviews
- Partner with Sales to develop a plan for customer success and expansion with Lattice
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Lattice can better serve our customers
- 4 year degree required
- 7+ years of experience in software customer account management, management consulting or at a major systems integrator
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Robust project management experience
- Proven track record of success as a manager or a team-lead
- Sales & Marketing business domain knowledge is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Marketing Automation systems and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Passion for predictive analytics and the power of Big Data
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
About Lattice Engines
Lattice is revolutionizing sales and marketing through the power of Predictive Analytics. We help our customers know who will buy, what they will buy, and when they will buy. Our lead optimization platform delivers real-time, predictive and actionable insight to sales and marketing professionals wherever they are so they can engage the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. Fortune 500 companies such as Dell, EMC, Paypal, and SunTrust rely on Lattice to generate more pipeline, improve conversion rates, and double win rates. Lattice is privately held and backed by NEA and Sequoia Capital.