About your role:
Do you have any idea what an Ad Engineer's daily work looks like?
Do you simply connect ads with <iframes> on your page, but want to learn how ads work on a big scale?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you should definitely apply for this role!
DoubleClick for Publishers by Google, header bidding or ads recovery are just a few examples of projects we have a chance to work on. Our goal is also to make the ads experience on our sites premium because we believe that awesome ads are awesome ;-)
- Open for new challenges
- A team player
- Passionate about quickly delivering well-structured, tested, maintainable and useful software
- Data-driven, product-focused
- Proficient in English
Benefits & Perks
- Salary ranges: 8 000 - 11 000 PLN gross
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Interest and hobby groups
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Well-equipped and constantly expanding library
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of over 180 million monthly uniques and represents more than 385,000 communities.