Collective Health is seeking a structured, strategic, and tenaciously execution-minded person to join the Business Development team to help build the first truly integrated network of partners in the healthcare industry. This role involves building a deep understanding of healthcare partner opportunities, vetting potential partners, structuring agreements, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the success potential of partnerships, in addition to maximizing the success of those partnerships over time.
This role will work cross-functionally with Collective Health’s Operations, Product, Marketing, Data, and Legal teams, and be a full representative of Collective Health’s values and vision both internally and externally. In addition, this role will be exposed to broader strategic initiatives pursued by the BD team.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong background in strategic thinking, structuring and running a process, thinking like an operator, experience with client service and externally facing roles, and an ability to drive partnerships from idea inception to negotiation and contracting, through to execution and management of working teams.
- Define and own strategy and execution of Collective Health partner initiatives, from inception / analysis through to negotiation and contracting, in addition to internal prioritization and process management to maximize success
- Help coordinate a Collective Health “marketplace” of partners and customers, driving the right matches
- Facilitate partner vetting process: conducting initial screens of partners, organizing internal vetting committee if needed, compiling and documenting partner info in internal-database, making sure all internal stakeholders (across sales, ops, product, network, data/analytics as needed) have access to the most relevant materials about current and prospective partners
- Serve as BD interface for Ops team in partner integrations and ongoing management
- Additional responsibilities to include being a thought partner on ecosystem strategy, helping to coordinate initiatives in operations, member engagement, and data, and helping to organize pilots with cross-functional Collective Health teams
- 5-10 years of experience in related roles (e.g., business partnerships, strategy consulting, finance, product development)
- MBA or equivalent degree a plus
- Strong experience in healthcare, or a demonstrable passion for diving into the U.S. healthcare industry, is critical.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.