Collective Health is changing the face of health insurance. We're building tech-forward products to completely reinvent the healthcare experience for our members and employers.
We’re looking for an exceptional product leader to set and drive the vision for the healthcare experience we all deserve. Collective Health is giving self-funded Employers the tools they need to understand and manage their health benefits strategy. We’re replacing the traditional black box approach with a flexible ecosystem of partners and data-driven insights. As the Director of Data Products, you’ll be responsible for every aspect of how we’re applying data analysis to provide solutions to employers, consultants, partners, members, and ourselves as health plan operators. You’ll drive the cross-company efforts to achieve our vision for the future of healthcare.
- Set the vision and strategy for how we can use data to transform the healthcare experience for our self-funded employers, consultants, partners, members, and internal teams
- Lead an incredible team of Product Managers
- Create strategic alignment through collaboration with leadership in Engineering, Data Science, Healthcare Analytics, Design, and other areas of Product Management
- Build the data infrastructure and user experiences for our cloud-based healthcare reporting platform
- Create the data systems and tools to ensure accurate and timely healthcare payments on behalf of our clients
- Plan and execute on a roadmap across multiple scrum teams and departments
- Define and drive business-critical metrics for data accuracy, timeliness, insightfulness, operational scale, and customer ROI
- 8+ years experience in Product Management
- 4+ years in leadership position on a Product team
- Top-level responsibility for industry-leading enterprise data products, ideally in healthcare
- Excellent critical thinking and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Passionate about building products that transform industries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.