Collective Health is hiring for a Growth Marketing Lead. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing leader with a proven track record driving and accelerating revenue growth through creative and targeted demand generation campaigns across a variety of channels, including digital, field, and sales development.
The Growth Marketing Lead will be analytical, data-driven, creative, and highly collaborative. The role is both strategic and operational and as such, the ideal candidate will both drive the vision for the performance marketing team as well as be willing to dive into priority tactics to ensure the team achieves results. A strong desire to contribute to immediate results as well as build future capability is essential in the role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to define priority marketing strategies and align them with overall growth strategy for the company.
- Drive successful conversion of prospective buyers to active customers through integrated mix of activities across our Growth Marketing suite: Digital, Field, SDR programs.
- Develop, test, and scale effective digital marketing campaigns across email, SEO, SEM, and social.
- Direct a structured and strategic analytics and reporting program that drives speed and clarity in decision making on investments as well as a high degree of accountability.
- Oversee the company’s web properties and marketing automation tools, helping team with everything from solution selection to continued integration and tuning.
- Attract, retain, and develop top Marketing talent, including the current organization of digital, operations and SDR specialists.
- 8-10 years experience in digital marketing, at least 4 years in a managerial role
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, SEM, SEO, Social, Display, Field, and other inbound marketing channels
- Experience in performance-based agency or in-house marketing teams preferred
- Experience managing cross-functional marketing teams
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities
- Strong eye for design and content quality
- Highly analytical and data-driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.