Sports teams sell hundreds of millions of dollars each in sponsorships every year, with brands investing in sponsorships across the globe. In a world that is now driven by analytics, there is more scrutiny than ever in where every dollar is spent and what a return on investment looks like.
GumGum Sports is an AI-Powered Sponsorship Measurement Platform that analyzes the earned media value that brands generate from their sponsorships across broadcast TV, social media and streaming platforms. Leveraging computer vision technology, we provide the most comprehensive, automated, and accurate measurement software to value sponsorships. Sports teams can provide a 360º view of how their sponsors get value across every digital medium, and sponsors can measure who drives their highest return on investment.
We are looking for a Sports Data Annotator to join our growing Sports Operations Team. Our Data Annotators ensure accurate and efficient analysis of our clients’ most important data. This team works closely with GumGum Sports’ Operations team to collate and analyze data across social media and broadcast platforms for owned and operated accounts. They also provide insight that helps us refine our proprietary platform and overall analysis process to meet the growing needs of our clients. New team members will work alongside smart, dynamic Data Coordinators, Client Operations Specialists, and Account Managers.
- Collect, compile, and analyze data to measure and report on sponsor performance for GumGum Sports clients
- Perform checks and audits on internal and external sets to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Liaise between product and operations teams to test and QA new product updates
- Develop feedback to the product team to help maximize process and operations efficiency
- Collaborate with client delivery team to provide interesting data insights and trends back to clients
- Proven analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, professionalism, and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in social media
- Team player who is passionate about sports and has a goal of gaining entry-level experience in the sports business industry
- Strong knowledge and passion for international sports (European Football, Rugby, Cricket) is preferred
We invite you to learn more about GumGum!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.