Sisu is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you’ll work directly with sales, marketing, and the executive team to design, deliver, and optimize content and editorial programs across channels. In addition to helping build pipeline and awareness for the Sisu go-to-market teams, you’ll help craft our content strategy, own our content creation process, and offer creative solutions to unique problems.
As our first Content Marketing Manager at Sisu, you will be responsible for crafting stories and journalistic content focused on helping our customers be more effective in their jobs and driving pipeline creation for sales. You’ll get to plan, execute, and report on our full content strategy, from creative emails, engaging webinars, social, and content campaigns and bring a clear point of view to an emerging market - operational analytics. And, you’ll bring a data-savvy approach to our content across channels.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond content marketing as well. Our marketers help mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and create content read by a global audience.
What you'll accomplish:
- Take a journalistic approach to generating content ideas and responding to industry news
- Write blog posts, case studies, thought leadership pieces, nurturing emails, and other content to inspire prospects and recruiting candidates
- Research and author e-books and other downloadable content; test new content formats and channels to increase brand awareness and generate inbound leads
- Work with technical teams at Sisu to build our engineering brand and showcase the amazing capabilities of our platform
- Coordinate agencies and third-party writers to build a library of compelling content to support the analytics buyer’s journey
- Define and track the key metrics for content marketing success; regularly evaluate how content is performing in terms of views, keyword rankings, conversions, etc.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and events to drive product awareness and support pipeline-creation goals
- Work closely with our BDR team to create awareness, engagement, and professional follow up to the campaigns you manage
What you'll need to be successful:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data warehouses, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- You’re not afraid to express yourself in your writing, have a strong point of view, and love finding new ways to tell a great story
- Excellent communication skills: you will be writing copy for email and landing pages, and roll out comprehensive content plans to the entire Sales team, setting goals and expectations
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Excellent project management of agencies, copywriters, internal assets, and deadlines
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Experience with SEO and keyword research is a definite plus
For a content marketing professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.