Sisu is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with sales to establish a clear fit for the Sisu platform within our customers’ analytics and business intelligence workflows. You’ll lead the technical sales cycle, develop new technical architectures, and offer creative solutions to customer's data analysis challenges. In your daily interactions with customers, you’ll have the chance to combine your practical knowledge of analytics and data science workflows with a desire to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm, and deliver valuable insights from large datasets. In addition, you'll act as a critical liaison between Sales, Product, and Marketing by sharing feedback with the Product and Marketing teams to inform the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
What you'll accomplish:
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of Sisu's technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Design and manage successful POCs to help deliver effective solutions to global enterprises.
- Present Sisu's technology and vision to executives, business leads and technical contributors at prospects and customers.
- Bring a deep knowledge of analytics, BI, and data technologies to our customers.
- Support field marketing events as a Sisu expert and trusted presenter.
- Travel to engage with customers directly.
- Influence the business case for product roadmap decisions and new investments.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software pre-sales or sales engineering, especially in the BI/analytics/data science/ETL spaces.
- Experience establishing strong, trusted relationships throughout the sales cycle with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Data savvy and proficient at communicating complex analytics and data manipulation concepts.
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data warehouses, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways.
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases or data warehouses.
For a growth-oriented solutions engineer, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.