Sisu is looking for an experienced and technical Solutions Architect to join our growing team in leading the adoption of Sisu. In this pre-sales and post-sales role, you’ll guide customers through the implementation and use of the product, while troubleshooting production systems.
You’ll also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product, sharing critical feedback with the Product and Marketing teams, to inform the roadmap and go-to-market strategy for our operational analytics platform. In your daily interactions with customers, you’ll have the chance to combine your practical knowledge of analytics and data science workflows with a desire to tinker, whiteboard, brainstorm, and figure out better ways to solve tough problems.
On our dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solutions Architects help mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and help author content read by a global audience.
What you'll accomplish:
- Support customers through technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity to promote successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of Sisu
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects
- Build references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customers
- Provide an escalated level of support for critical customer operational issues
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with 3rd party applications
What you'll need to be successful:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and whiteboarding skills
- Proficient in SQL and data engineering
- Comfortable with traveling to multiple customer locations
- 3-5 years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture, or consulting role
- Ability to design and architect data pipelines and analytics reports
- Comfortable writing code in either Python or Java
- Experience with data warehouses such as Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, and Vertica
- Experience working with AWS/cloud
For a growth-oriented solutions professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with driven leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.