Sisu is looking for motivated, high potential Business Development Representatives to help us connect with data analysts and BI leaders at the world’s best companies. Working closely with our sales, marketing, and operations teams, you’ll be responsible for researching, prospecting, and sharing the Sisu vision for fast, comprehensive data diagnostics with data teams at companies like Samsung, Upwork, Mixt, and thousands more.
We’re building a BDR team of creative, curious, self-motivated people who want to join a passionate team, solve problems for customers, and continually improve company processes and culture. Key players in our demand generation and sales strategy, our BDRs help us share our vision for operational analytics, guide customers to make more daily decisions with data, and spread the Sisu brand worldwide.
If you’re looking for a career in sales and this sounds like you, we’d love to meet and talk about how Sisu could help you build a successful career in sales. Check out the facts below and please introduce yourself.
What you'll accomplish:
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and operations to prospect candidates and schedule well-qualified introduction calls and demos
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and pass sales-ready leads to account teams
- Work across channels (web, email, phone, and in-person) to convert prospects into true believers
- Lead account and prospect research to build a world-class customer database
- Work with customers and internal experts to find the most exciting, unexpected, and impactful stories feature on calls
What you'll need to be successful:
- You're a confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and customers
- A measurable track record of succeeding in a goal-oriented environment
- You believe that customer success and satisfaction starts with sales and continues across the company
- You're creative and a self-starter, with a desire to help people see a problem in a new light
- You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about data, analytics, and new technology, combined with the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
- Experience in the world of enterprise SaaS and analytics is a definite plus
For a growth-oriented sales professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.