Sisu is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you’ll work directly with product, marketing, and the executive team to source, qualify, and close new business. You’ll also own upsells and expansions with our large enterprise clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to define and build what sales means at Sisu, instilling our values and serving as the voice of the customer from the very start of their relationship with us. Creative, energetic, and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to translate customer needs into a value-driven proposal. You’re an expert at balancing relationships and a process-driven sale in a complex market, and you bring a data-savvy approach to your profession.
What you'll accomplish:
- Drive direct sales and grow market share to achieve Sisu’s strategic objectives
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships, ultimately driving long-term account growth
- Manage the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to discovery, proposal and close
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate resources across the Sisu team to provide the best possible customer experience and customer outcomes
- Uphold trust with customers, identify use cases across multiple departments, and run an effective sales process
- Effectively manage territory forecasting, keep management informed about deal status, gather intelligence on competitor activity, and provide clear feedback to marketing
What you'll need to be successful:
- Extensive experience in prospecting, relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing
- Passion for developing and pursuing leads, finding opportunities to establish Sisu's economic value for analytics and business operations teams
- A data-driven approach to sales, territory planning, and account management
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Startup sales experience, ideally in Enterprise SaaS or analytics
- Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Sales Development and Sales Engineering teams
For a growth-oriented sales professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.