At Blue Jeans Network, our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective collaboration at work, at home, and on the road. Our cloud-based conferencing service makes this possible by enabling customers to connect with each other seamlessly anytime, anywhere, and from practically any device. The Blue Jeans Network extends high quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms and into the mainstream, allowing employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other and with their customers, partners, suppliers, family, and friends.
Our customer base is growing fast and we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer, SME to join our world class global support team and be the face and voice of our company and partners. You will work with Blue Jeans Network’s customers and partners to ensure highest level of service satisfaction. This role will be responsible for handling technical escalations and queries related to BJN product and features. Complex issues would require a good understanding of the problem, voice and video protocol and packet capture analysis.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Customer first mentality and provide an exceptional customer support experience. Respond to customers in a timely fashion and manage simultaneous customer cases in a highly demanding environment.
· Handle technical issues in T1 queue and escalation cases (audio/video issues, connectivity, add-ins, scheduler, recording, etc..) by partner/customer.
· Perform debugging and troubleshooting of the technical issues and provide the best qualitative resolution with root cause, where applicable.
· Handle customer queries on BlueJeans products, features and billing related issues. Should be able to demo the same through BJN call.
· Use various CRM and database tool to perform regular tasks.
· Provide due-diligence and escalate cases faster to Tier 2 technical support team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or have equivalent work experience.
· Experience of working in a customer service environment (5-7 years of experience).
Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and customers
· Technical expertise: Networking protocols, VOIP, SIP, H323, Operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and packet capture analysis.
· Must be available to work based on business requirement, holidays and/or weekends.
Blue Jeans Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.