Eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Partner Sales & Integration Engineer who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a key addition to our Business Development team to help accelerate our growth. You’ll help assess and launch partnerships requiring software integration at our creative company, right when we’re scaling quickly. You’ll be working with external distribution and marketing partners, helping to make clear how easily Eko technology can be integrated into external offerings and helping them launch Eko experiences and stories. You will assess new strategic partnerships, and recommend which to pursue and how. You’ll work closely with the Product and R&D teams within Eko, making sure they understand what’s needed in the marketplace.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support & augment business development efforts, both pre- and post-deal. Be the technical brains in the partnership process to help sell-in and implement eko technology with partners. Some travel required to support partnership activities.
- Effectively communicate client needs and feedback to the R&D teams for current & future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence within the technology focused market.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations, demos, and guides that clearly communicate the uniqueness of eko’s video platform.
- Identify promising new partnership opportunities that align with eko’s priorities and technological capabilities.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical role at a tech startup or in technical customer support
- Track record of successfully engaging and influencing across a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner, and address curve balls on the fly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Problem-solver who understands the flexibility of our platform and can help find clever, efficient integration paths with the biggest platforms and most innovative companies in media.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment with urgency & initiative.
- Optimism, ability to be creative & think big while remembering the details.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At Eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.