At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
You will work with senior management across many disciplines. You will have direct influence on talent acquisition strategy at a rapidly growing company and your efforts will have a meaningful influence on the culture of the company. You’ll become a vital member of this small company right when we’re scaling quickly, helping us expand our amazing team and define our collaborative, ambitious culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with Executive Team to identify staffing needs
- Source candidates for a variety of roles across multiple departments
- Utilize social media for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates
- Drive the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Ensure we build a diverse and inclusive team
- Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidate recruitment for all levels within the company; oversee vendor and agency selection, contract negotiations, and relationships.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the applicant tracking system
- Provide comprehensive weekly status reports to senior management
- Closing candidates by leveraging your experience with negotiating salaries
- Effectively manage a recruiters and coordinators to ensure a high quality candidate experience
- Help to develop and manage projects for talent branding initiatives
- Onboard and manage employer branding partners
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience with at least 3 years within a start-up
- Experience managing a recruitment team
- Experience recruiting for a variety of roles in multiple departments
- Experience working with agencies to identify and develop relationships with prospective candidates
- Proven track record with KPI data-driven reporting
- The ability to easily adapt to quickly changing priorities, and work well under pressure
- Experience interacting with all levels of management and associates
- Experience collaborating with marketing on employer branding
- Expert communication and great interpersonal skills
- A meticulously detail oriented and organized work ethic
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.