Incorporated in 2008, Boku is the leading independent direct carrier billing company in the world. Boku's technology enables mobile phone users, of which there are more than five billion worldwide, to buy goods and services and charge them to their mobile phone bill or pre-pay balance. Boku's platform connects its customers, including Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Spotify, and Sony, with billing, identity and sales systems of mobile network operators. The Group's technology makes a consumer's mobile phone number a convenient and secure payment method, providing an alternative to credit and debit cards. By using Boku, merchants take people with mobile phones and make them paying users. Boku is quoted on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange (AIM: BOKU)
Reports To: Carrier Operations Program Manager
The Program Administrator will work with the Carrier Operations team to coordinate tasks related to delivering carrier connections for the Direct Carrier Billing program. The Program Administrator’s activities will be supervised by the Carrier Operations Program Manager. The Program Administrator will be the primary point of contact for SIM Management, and responsible for ensuring that carriers deliver SIMs according to the project milestones, and that the SIMs meet the integration project requirements. The Program Administrator will own the processing and verification of the carrier SIMs to ensure they are functional and ready for delivery to the merchant for production testing. The Program Administrator will be supported by the Carrier Project Manager to address advanced technical issues and escalations with the carrier.
- Part-time: 20hrs/week
- Able to be present in the Boku SF office during part-time work hours.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and milestones.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all SIM Management related processes.
- Providing feedback to the Program Manager and shaping the SIM Management process.
- Coordinating with the Carrier Project Manager to establish contact with the carrier’s SIM management team.
- Sharing the SIM requirements, project timeline/milestones, and relevant documentation with the carrier.
- Approving the SIM Matrix submitted by the carrier prior to the carrier shipping SIMs to Boku.
- Tracking the SIM shipments and triaging the SIMs upon arrival in the SF office.
- Coordinating with the Boku Office Manager to ship SIMs to Boku regional offices.
- Processing and verification of the SIMs to ensure all functionality meets the project requirements.
- Testing production-ready carrier SIMs in the Boku testing environment.
- Preparing the SIMs for delivery to the merchant for testing, including the relevant documentation and delivery notes.
- Working with the Carrier Project Manager to resolve any SIM issues found during each phase of the project.
- Organization and documentation of SIMs in the SF office, and documenting SIMs in Boku remote offices.