Expanse, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers, Fortune 1000 companies and the US government, to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA.
Expanse is building a Post-Sales team to deploy our unique capabilities to the world’s largest organizations. The Post-Sales team manages the successful implementation and technical account management of all commercial enterprise engagements with Expanse. Deployment Managers will own the post-sales cycle and will receive cross-functional support. This role is crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements, thus enabling Expanse to build a new cybersecurity product category. This role will identify processes, product features, and deployment strategies that pave the way for Expanse to scale quickly both within existing customers and to new customer bases. The team works with senior members and executives across Expanse to effect customer retention, continually improve product impact, and facilitate rapid feedback loops between Product, Engineering, and our users.
What You’ll Do
- Engage enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Educate our customers on operationalizing the Expanse platform, including around industry best practices for platform capabilities
- Work with customers to understand their business objectives and generate success criteria for their engagement with Expander that meet those objectives
- Deliver platform training across the customer organization
- Create and execute implementation plans, from start to finish, including onboarding, engagement training, check-ins, technical guidance, and security analysis
- Write and disseminate detailed engagement progress reports on a regular basis to both the customer as well as internally at Expanse
- Identify and develop potential upsell opportunities by meeting and exceeding engagement success criteria
- Brief senior leadership at customer sites to demonstrate Expanse's positive impact on customer business objectives, highlight security issues, and make security recommendations
- Serve as the customer's chief advocate and champion customer causes internally at Expanse
- Run deep-dive technical analyses and generate reports highlighting critical security problems and provide strategic recommendations to help the customer to take action
- Interpret and generate reports on large volumes of raw security data on a routine basis
- Guide customers through analytic workflows within Expander, participating at all stages of customer investigations to drive remediations or other desired business outcomes
- Document customers' improved remediation efforts in a form that they value and understand (e.g. quantitative, qualitative, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical account management, solutions architecture, security consulting
- Conceptual understanding of technical topics and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Bonus: Domain understanding of TCP/IP, Networking, vulnerability management, or security operations
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 50% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Relocation assistance available
- Stocked kitchen + catered lunch and dinner
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
- On-site activities such as Lunch and Learns, Speaker Series, Game Night, and Trivia Night
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, and offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Expanse Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.