IfOnly is a startup building the world’s premier marketplace for incredible experiences. On the two-sided marketplace, members can find something unique to do in their city and luminaries can share their talent and build their business with IfOnly’s proprietary system. From meeting premium clientele to promoting their experiences in a curated, safe environment, top luminaries trust IfOnly to help them build their brand while benefiting important causes.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a VIP Member Services and Experience Coordinator to offer white-glove concierge service to IfOnly members while fulfilling our experiences. You must have very strong customer service skills, no hesitation to answering the phones, attention to detail, ability to coordinate events, and fluent English skills. Our ideal candidate will be able to interact with customers at a high-end level, have a keen eye for detail, quick and savvy problem solver, the ability to multitask and quickly master our admin tool.
- Coordinate all experiences and act as a concierge to ensure seamless experiences for our guests (ie handle communication between member and partner, send out itineraries, be on call for any issues, ensure the smooth fulfillment of experiences purchased by our members).
- Manage, implement, and monitor the entire process of experiences and offers, including the redemption and fulfillment mechanics.
- Learn, actively use, and master our backend admin to fulfill member experiences
- Answer tickets in a timely manner using Zendesk
- Handle escalations and solve member problems with panache
- Phone and email customer service management in English during local business hours. Be on call for emergencies
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Exceptional detail and organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal systems and processes
- Very strong communication skills is a must — both email and phone
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Highly motivated and resourceful, with the ability to prioritize and manage many projects simultaneously
- Experience with customer service software (such as Zendesk) a plus
- Exhibit an attitude for getting the job done, even if it requires working off hours to see the experience through
Please submit your résumé and cover letter.