Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all in one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
Robinhood is seeking a Visual Designer to work with a team developing Brand and Marketing creative. This is a unique opportunity to join a small team that has already garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The Marketing Design Team at Robinhood is instrumental in shaping every aspect of how the world sees our product. You'll work closely with the Brand/Marketing team to develop original solutions to large and interesting challenges across a variety of platforms.
Some skills we consider critical to being a Visual Designer:
- Most importantly, love and care for their craft
- Excellent portfolio
- Ability to articulate design rationale
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Strong typographic skills
- Fearless experimenter
- Previous brand + identity design experience is a plus
- Expert level skills in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and a working knowledge of Sketch/Figma
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.