Robinhood is democratizing access to America’s financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is the fastest-growing brokerage ever, with over four million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World.
About the Role
At Robinhood we’re committed to providing world-class service to our clients -- many of whom are investing for the first time. As a Broker on our team, you’ll be the company’s voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your mission will be to solve customer issues efficiently and effectively. See an opportunity to improve customer trust at scale, or your own team’s efficiency? Self-starters who spot and solve problems thrive at Robinhood, and you’ll have a special role as the voice of our customers.
The role is an opportunity is within our Tier 2 Client Services operation. You'll respond to a wide variety of inquiries that are escalated from other parts of the organization, and will be expected to increase loyalty with every interaction.
As a Broker on the Client Services team you will:
- Handle escalated issues promptly using strong interpersonal skills in a professional manner via phone, email, and social channels.
- Managing customer issues/expectations in accordance with the process guide
- Defuse complicated or frustrating customer situations.
- Through conflict resolution create a positive customer experience.
- Quickly diagnose and provide a path to resolving inquiries
- Proactively identify ways to avoid reoccurrence of customer contacts by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
- Research and resolution of our most complex issues
- Other responsibilities based on business and market conditions
Some things we consider critical to being a Broker:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- Strong written, verbal and organization skills
- FINRA Series 7 license highly preferred