IfOnly, a marketplace for experiences backed by Mastercard, American Express, Condé Nast, and top VCs such as NEA and Khosla Ventures, is seeking for a motivated and talented Accounting and finance analyst to join the Company. He or shewill be a key team member supporting the accounting and finance function whilst responsible in maintaining high quality financial data.
We are looking for a person who has knowledge of finance and accounting and strong quantitative skills, ability and willingness to learn quickly, passion for business operations, aspires to be a CPA or CFA and is ready to take on new challenges as the Company continues to grow. You will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. More importantly, a person who is are afraid to ask questions. In exchange, you will receive competitive salary, health benefits, paid vacation, stock options, employee discounts, and other perks.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and take full responsibility of data accuracy and consistent reporting.
- Collect raw data, review and prepare analysis for various accounting and finance reports to extract clean business insights.
- Assist with budgeting, budget vs. actual analysis, and various financial and operational analyses and projects to support Controller, COO and CEO
- Maintain balance sheet accounts reconciliation, not limited to, bank, credit card, accounts receivable, prepayment, accounts payable, general accruals and fixed asset.
- Maintain and process banking and credit card transactions daily.
- Accurately process vendor invoices, vendor credits and customers remittances.
- Maintain customer and vendor information, accounting files and financial records.
- Help with implementations, maintenance and adherence to internal controls.
- Proactively identify issues and implement process improvements to streamline accounting and finance processes.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end GAAP financial statements and schedules.
- Prepare supporting schedules for annual audit.
- Assist with tax preparationAssist on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance and/or CPA or CFA (or working towards CPA or CFA) a plus.
- 1-3 years of related experience with a combination of Big 4 Public Accounting and industry (ecommerce and/or retail) experience OR
- a 4-year accounting and/or finance degree with a 3.5 GPA or above.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and is comfortable analyzing big spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks online and Bill.com.
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP).
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Quick learner with proven track record of academic and professional success.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Strong business ethics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, self-starter and problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and independently.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
IfOnly is a marketplace for incredible experiences. From unique everyday offerings with local experts to once-in-a-lifetime connections with lauded luminaries, IfOnly provides access to a curated selection of extraordinary experiences that benefit worthy causes around the world.
Members enjoy amazing experiences that help them do something incredible every weekend. Engage with athletes, epicureans, artists, musicians, designers, and others who inspire shared interests, foster lasting memories, and benefit impactful causes.
Luminaries can share their talent and build their business on the IfOnly marketplace. From meeting premium clientele to promoting their experiences in a curated, safe environment, top luminaries trust IfOnly to help them build their brand while benefiting important causes.
At IfOnly, we believe that life is not about buying things, it's about the extraordinary experiences we remember and share. So, what’s your IfOnly?
Please submit your résumé and cover letter.