Looking for 1 to 2yrs of Experience candidates in Front office in Hospitality sector and in travel sector with good written English and oral communication.
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Industry: IT (Hospitality Business)
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Managerial role: No
- Number of Vacancies: One
- Joining Date: Immediately
- Updating Rates & Inventories through Channel manager / Extranets for multiple hotels.
- Maintaining the rate parity.
- Making and analysing the reports like BOB, Productivity report, etc.
- Consulting with GM’s for the better productivity from E-Distributions.
- To research, direct, coordinate and assist with execution of approved marketing activities so as to secure new and repeat business for the hotel, thereby achieving and exceeding forecasted revenue figures.
- To develop a marketing segmentation analysis, based on behavioural patterns and lifetime revenue potential.
- Deciding the pricing for all the hotels of the group for each date as well as for the special event dates in co-ordination with Revenue Analyst.
- Analysing the data for BAR decision.
- To assist the Revenue Analyst in ensuring marketing communications activities are appropriate targeted and tracked according to the need analysis of the customer data.
- Coordinating with SEO partner for better visibility, better ranking on search engines and to have visitors to the brand website.
- To ensure regular interaction with each channel distribution partner to develop strategies for increasing productivity and improving visibility
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience working in Travel and hospitality sector.
- Experience of working with International Hotel and Group of Chains will be preferred.
- Good working knowledge MS Office and MS Excel.
- Good Communication skills oral and written.
- Should be familiar with Ota extranet.
- Should have completed Bachelor degree in hospitality.