Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all on one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges. We represent Robinhood values: no job is beneath you, you’re tech driven, and you ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
As a Technical Recruiter you'll:
- Act as a recruiting consultant to the business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and managing interviewer loads
- Manage the sourcing process for high priority roles
- Implement and execute recruiting programs to attract top talent
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Provide regular status reports to the Head of People and business partners. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be the face of Robinhood to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
Some things we consider critical to being a Technical Recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years doing full cycle technical recruiting
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.