Robinhood is democratizing access to the financial system. Our platform offers commission-free investing in U.S. stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies. Robinhood Financial, our broker-dealer, is a fast-growing brokerage, with over five million users and billions of dollars in transaction volume. Robinhood has received the Apple Design Award, the Google Material Design Award, and was named Fast Company’s 11th Most Innovative Company in the World. Robinhood was also named one of LinkedIn’s top startups for 2018. We’re backed with $539 million in capital from top-tier investors such as DST Global, NEA, Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, Sequoia, and KPCB, and valued at $5.6 billion. Robinhood is based in Menlo Park, California with a regional office in Lake Mary, Florida.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Compliance Manager to champion compliance across all forms of communications here at Robinhood. This person will work closely with Content, Communications, Marketing and Product teams to ensure all internal and external communications are compliant and will take a leading role in designing and implementing an effective communications compliance program. This is a great opportunity to have direct impact in a fast-growing company with an exciting roadmap!
As a Compliance Communications Manager you will:
- Advise Senior Leadership, Content, Communications, Marketing, and Product teams on compliant internal and external communications.
- Develop and deliver training on compliant communications.
- Supervise, review, provide feedback and approve all forms of communication including emails, blogs, social media posts, websites, podcasts, public appearances, presentations and talking points.
- Design and implement process improvements and policies to ensure all communications are compliant with applicable laws, regulations and policies, and are reviewed and approved in an efficient manner.
- Monitor and identify compliance risks, and design and implement solutions to address and mitigate new and existing compliance risks.
- Champion a culture of compliance at Robinhood.]
Some things we consider critical for the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Series 7 and 24
- 3+ years of experience working on compliance communications or a similar function in financial services.
- Working knowledge of financial services regulations covering marketing, advertising and public communications including FINRA Rule 2210 and 2220.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives
- Self-starter, comfortable with an autonomous work environment
Some things we consider “nice-to-have”:
- Series 4 or ability to obtain it within 60 days
- Experience hiring and managing a team
- Experience working with systems like Smarsh, Global Relay, Jira and/or Asana
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.